CTIA provides training for apprenticeships and traineeships throughout Queensland. With access to several different streams of Government funding CTIA can assist employers to meet their staffing and training needs.
No matter what industry you are in, investing in training through an Australian Apprenticeship can provide your business with real benefits and contribute to your bottom line.
Australian Apprenticeships provide a range of benefits for your business.
People trained to your business requirements.
- Offered in a range of industries
- Offered at all certificate levels up to Diploma
- Flexible choice of Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) who can provide off-the-job training to your Australian Apprentice, with negotiations around timing, location and nature of the training to suit your business needs
- User choice funding from The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
- A range of financial incentives for eligible employers
- Can be full-time, part-time or school-based, depending on what suits your business
- Nationally Recognised Qualifications and competencies
Certificate II in Hospitality – SIT20316
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have a defined and limited range of hospitality operational skills and basic industry knowledge. They are involved in mainly routine and repetitive tasks and work under direct supervision.
Certificate III in Hospitality -SIT30616
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have a range of well-developed hospitality service, sales or operational skills and sound knowledge of industry operations. Using discretion and judgement, they work with some independence and under limited supervision using plans, policies and procedures to guide work activities.
Certificate III in Tourism – SIT30116
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use a range of well-developed tourism service, sales or operational skills and sound knowledge of industry operations to coordinate tourism services. Using discretion and judgement, they work with some independence and under limited supervision using plans, policies and procedures to guide work activities.
Why Choose Us
We have dedicated training consultants who deal with all aspects of the traineeships from sign-up through to completion, and are easily contactable.
We work with you to schedule training dates to suit your needs. Training can be rescheduled easily and there are plenty of options available to you.
We have specialised trainers with current and relevant industry experience.